Shri Krishna Group is constantly in search of candidates with expertise in varied fields. We continuously have openings for Engineers and management professionals with varied experience and skill sets. We at Shri Krishna have a challenging work experience, friendly atmosphere, good learning experience, and better growth prospects.
Whether you are an experienced professional or a new graduate, you will find great opportunities to contribute, learn, and develop alongside a talented, diverse global team.
Forward your resumes at email@example.com or call us at 020 2543 3054, 020 2543 4328. We would get back to you if we have suitable vacancy.
Designation - Finance Manager/ Consultant for Construction and Manufacturing company
- Department:Finance / Accounts
- Qualification: Masters in commerce with expertise in financial planning and estimation
- Experience:15 + yrs of experience in handling overall financial activities preferably of a Construction and Man
- Reporting: Director of the company
- Estimation and timely preparation of finances, Forecast and Budgets
- Knowledge of works contracts, TDS of contractors, GST returns, Follow up with loan proposals with banks.
- Knowledge of RERA and compliances under the same
- Reviewing rental agreements and suggesting corrections if any
- Ability to read and interpret construction contracts, lien release and other related construction documents (Leave & License knowledge)
- Participation in Yearly audits and coordination with all external consultants for the same.
- Financial reporting and income tax planning
- Cost Reduction Analysis
- Experience of Statutory compliances to be carried out from time to time.
- Monitoring working capital for different division / companies debtors and creditors analysis
- Manage cash flows
- Overall Construction accounting and finalization
- Review and control of balance sheet accounts of all groups of companies & individual accounts
- Review and preparation of timely financial reports
Good at Financial planning and management skills, Good at Cost Audit, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Results
Must hold good communication skills and multitasking.